We are always interested in discussing employment opportunities with capable and dedicated professionals.
wood oven cooks
Our new expansion, Bouli Bar, features wood-oven cuisine. We are hiring line cooks to work the oven station.
Candidates must have experience with naturally leavened products and natural yeast, with the ability to maintain high quality of production and standards set by the Chef. Open-kitchen wood oven cooks should have some experience managing wood-fired cooking. Food Handlers Certificate is required. Knowledge and love of the food industry, attention to detail, a strong work ethic and authoritative control under pressure is necessary. Full- or part-time hours available, working knowledge of Spanish is also helpful. Please send resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or come see us in the Ferry Building.
We are currently looking for experienced and hardworking line cooks with familiarity with use of sustainable ingredients, knife skills and European technique. Previous fine dining restaurant experience and interest in and commitment to local and sustainable ingredients required. All candidates should have their own professional tools and the know how to employ them. Send resume and cover letter in PDF format or as text in the body of your email to email@example.com. Please include references and salary requirements.
We are currently looking for larder retail staff.
Must be available for weekend shifts (both Saturday and Sunday), as well as morning weekday hours beginning at 7 or 8 am and overtime as needed. Familiarity with our business and a love for locally sourced cuisine is a must.
- Food and culinary item sales including creatively packaging and preparing food & other items for take away.
- Maintenance, design and upkeep of daily changing retail displays.
- Acting as host on an as needed basis.
- Maintaining a clean work area at all times.
- Answering telephone & taking reservations.
- A keen sense of how tprovide excellent customer service.
- The ability tconsistently present a welcoming demeanor tour guests.
- The ability tremain calm and friendly under adverse or stressful conditions is critical.
- Prior food service experience, food retail experience or a degree in restaurant and hotel management is required.
- Past experience in retail merchandising.
- Knowledge of Micros POS is a plus; ability tlearn this restaurant software is essential.
- Ability tself-manage and ttake the initiative in problem-solving.
- Must have excellent references
- A basic math test will be given to all final candidates.
Please, no phone calls. Email resume and cover letter in the text of an email or in PDF format only with references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.